The Submission System for CMRT13 is now closed!
Guidelines for Authors
- High-quality papers covering one or more of the above topics should
be submitted electronically using the conference tool on the
conference web site.
- Please, consider striclty the deadline for the submission of full papers,
see Important Dates.
- The papers should be prepared according to the ISPRS guidelines
for preparing manuscripts
and should not exceed 6 pages in length.
- All papers will be submitted to a double blind peer review process.
- For notification of acceptance see Important Dates
- Provided acceptance by the referees, the camera-ready papers have
to be submitted before deadline, see Important Dates.
- At least one author has to be registered before the deadline of authors
to warrant publication of the paper in the proceedings, see Important Dates
- The proceedings will appear as a volume of the ISPRS Annals of the
Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences.