Camera-ready paper instructions
The web interface for submitting your camera-ready papers is available at
- You can access to the reviews of your contribution by selecting "Review Results", just under the acceptance status of your paper ("Your submissions" menu on the frontdesk).
- Your final paper can be submitted with the "Final Upload" option.
Please check that you have:
- submitted your camera-ready abstract according to the EOGC layout in the PDF format
- limited your keywords to a number of 5
Please do not put any footer to your camera-ready paper.
- All papers must be written in English and submitted in pdf format, according to the layout.
- By submitting a manuscript to EOGC 2011, the authors assert that it has not been previously published in substantially similar form.
Please note the resolution for your figures shall more then 150 dpi!
Your pdf file must not be more than 10Mb so that the upload should work properly
The author kit provides MS Word templates for submissions, and an example paper to demonstrate the format.
- PDF Example: EOGC2011_example.pdf
- MS Word Example: EOGC2011_example.doc
- MS Word Author Kit: AuthorKit_EOGC2011_dot
Final acceptance status:
Your accepted paper will appear in the proceedings of EOGC2011 only if:
- you have followed the submission instructions and
- at least one of the co-authors (presenter) of your paper has registered to the conference