PIA '03 - INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
The double-blind review process has been completed. The camera-ready
version of accepted papers should be submitted by July 28, 2003.
- Please take into account the reviewers' comments to improve
the quality of your paper.
- The paper is restricted to 6 pages formatted in ISPRS two-column
style including all text, figures, and references (download
- The abstract of the paper is limited to 250 words and shall
clearly state the impact of the contribution (originality, importance, results,
practical impact, related work and how it differs).
- Only the CD version of the proceedings will contain colors.
The printout version will be published without colors. In case your paper
contains color figures, please make sure that your figures can be interpreted
correctly even if a graytone printer is used.
- Please send us your camera-ready paper as pdf-file without
encryption and Asian fonts by
email (email@example.com) or by
uploading your paper using the upload link we already sent to you.
back to PIA